Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hi again.
Yes, I see the issue from another CSS.
Now it works fine. Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
Yes, if you using child theme and move the custom to the child theme, it will avoid the loss when updating the theme.
When you install the child theme, you need to set up your theme options config again.
Please install the child theme and check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
To change the video icon size, you can use the custom CSS below:
.yolo-video-player .yl-button-play .play-button i { font-size: #your-size }
Thanks.
Hi again.
We have checked and remove the portfolio details link.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
You can try this plugin for preloader effect:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/css3-preloader-ultimate/
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smart-preloader/
https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-preloader/
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
As our description, we have included the latest version of Revolution slider package in our package and theme install. So you can use and create a slide as our demo. It doesn't include the Revolution license key. Now the revolution required each key for each domain.
You still can use the revolution slider to build the slide as our demo.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
As I see, you have completed import the demo data. For the logo issue, because we also have the option at page option to overwrite the theme option logo https://prnt.sc/qler9y
I have helped you remove that custom logo.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please give us your site admin account. We will help you check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
I'm afraid the plugin Contact US button doesn't support WPML multi-language. Please contact the plugin author to confirm that again.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, we have checked and see the issue on your site.
Please give us your site admin and FTP account info. We will help you check it soon.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
For the Shop archive page, we have another layout as this https://prnt.sc/ql3i2g
If you want to use that layout, please go to BeStruct/ Theme options/ WooCommerce/ Archive Product/ Layout options/ and change the ajax page-default page to ajax filter: https://prnt.sc/ql3iln
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
I see. To change the breakpoint of the responsive menu from 991px to 1200px, it needs to overwrite a lot of CSS, because we use the breakpoint 991px for the responsive. Please consider that.
We can help you make the site content better from 991px to 1200px if you need it.
Thanks.
Yes. I have checked and added the custom CSS to help you fix that issue.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
Yes, I see that I have to change the hover color for that button.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
Please give me the admin permission for the yolo account.
We will help you check the revolution slider config to make the slide fit with your screen.
Thanks.
-
AuthorPosts
