Tagged: Mobile menu colour change
I want to change the color og the tekst only in the top bar of the homepage. The top bar should be transparant, not the text.
and how can i hide the breadcrums. When i put it on off, it still shows on the page.
That was what I already had.
My question is:
1: I want to change the color of the text only in the top bar of the homepage. The top bar should be transparant, not the text.
You let me see how i need to have a floatly bar, that is not my question. Please reply on my questions.
Please send me admin your account and link your site.
I will help you check.
I changed some options in Page Options of Home Page and Theme Options. Please reload your site and check header text color.
- i would like to change the colours of the background of the mobile menu. i can not code in CSS.:
Please send me the color and position that you want to change for mobile header.
- How can i make the footer at the mobile smaller?
I don't understand, you can describe it more clearly.
- Background color on Mobile device:
I added some CSS lines to Custom CSS of Theme Option.
- RevSlider: You can go to the Slider Settings tab (http://prntscr.com/m7a4u4)-> scrolldown to "Slide Layout" -> setup for each device. http://prntscr.com/m7a56c
- Remove unwanted URLs from Google search results: You can find out this google tool.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.