1 year, 6 months ago #26713
Hello I am new to building a website and I would super thankful if you could also help me import the theme as per the demo. The address is haffi.co.uk and the password is Creme1234&*.
Can you please help import the demo site?1 year, 6 months ago #267141 year, 6 months ago #26715
Thank you for contacting us.
Please give us your site admin account again. We will help you check it soon.
Thanks.1 year, 6 months ago #267191 year, 6 months ago #26720This reply has been marked as private.1 year, 6 months ago #267221 year, 6 months ago #267231 year, 6 months ago #267251 year, 6 months ago #26726
1. As I see, you are config the payment and currency on your shop page is £. Please check it and let us know again if you need help.
2. We also have the config for the shop archive page heading height at theme options/ shop/ archive product. We have helped you set that height to 100px.
3. We have enabled the WPBakery for the footer custom post type, now you can edit the footer with WPBakery page builder.
4. Yes, that is the header config, as I see, you are chosen header 4. Please go to theme options/ header/ header 4 options. You will see all the config for that header.
5. Where is the text on the background image? Please explain that again.
6. We use placeholder images for the blog, class, event post. If you want that image, you can download the image from our demo and use it for your site.
Thanks.1 year, 6 months ago #267291 year, 6 months ago #267301 year, 6 months ago #267311 year, 6 months ago #267331 year, 6 months ago #26739
1. For the footer, you can edit the footer with the WPbakery page builder. https://prnt.sc/pH8qxAQSGNBg
2. For the location filter, we will check and add this to our theme next time.
3. To display the different classes for the menu item, you can use our shortcode Yolo Class and filter by categories.
4. To disable the page comment, we have disabled the option at theme options/ pages/ page comment.
5. We have added CSS to help you reduce the mobile logo height. Now it looks better.
6. Yes, you can add the social icon on the header by going to theme options/ header/ header 2 ( as your select )/ header customize left/custom social profile https://prnt.sc/dJ1mrksRA8au
7. You can change the WPBakery page role to allow editing page by WPBakery. We have helped you do that.
8. Yes, you can add a register link for the class register button, please go to edit the class/ register link config.
9. Please go to edit your slider at the revolution slider to change that text "Get started"
10. To change any string in our theme language, you can use the Loco Translate plugin to do that. This is some tip to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fZTe2Ae_SA
Please check it again.
Thanks.1 year, 6 months ago #26748
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.