We created a page to display the products by the seller (clients).
However, the products are not displaying properly.
1. It is displaying one below the other. How can we make the products display in 3 or 4 columns?
2. The size of the image is large. How can we reduce it?
3. Hide section to send messages to seller?
1. You can add these lines to Custom CSS or style.css file of Child Theme:
3. You can view the image to clarify. http://prntscr.com/kr7hty
Thanks for the information. A follow up on the query above. How do I make the products display in 3 or 4 columns in desktop view but only display 2 products in a row in the mobile view?
Currently, you use the plugin "Dokan" to build these layout for stores. You should contact to the author of this plugin for better support.
I have added some CSS lines to the Custom CSS. You can reload your store and check again.
Thank you. I can see the change in the store. Is it possible to display the from left to right? For example, if there are 3 products on the seller store, the 3rd product is displaying on the right side and not left.
Currently, the products will display 4 columns on each row. You can add product to check.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.