How do I set up the header correctly?
1. How to I add the icons to the top bar, tried using font awesome shorted and does not work
2. When i add search to widget displays with white box - not like demo
3. Depth of top bar seems lot deeper than demo version
4. Can I control the get between the menu navigation to make tighter?
thanks - great theme BTW 🙂
Any reply on this topic yet?
Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the late response.
1. For the top bar, you can use the HTML content to input the icon as this:
2,3. Yes, as I see, you have the issue with CSS, please give us your site URL, we will help you check the CSS issue.
4. To reduce menu navigation, please check the config via theme options:
Header/ header ( 1,2,3.. ) options/ Header Navigation/ and change header navigation distance.
Please check it again.
Thanks for the reply, site URL:
Would you like me to create you admin access?
Sorted top bar icons - thanksO the menu can I make the navigation range Right? so not close to logo?
Sorry for the late response.
As I see, everything works fine on your site.
Please check it and let us know again if you need help.
thanks for the reply - still have issue with SEARCH box in top header - it's white not grey like your demo
?? how to I change this pls.
Also - how do I set up the SIDE BAR with BURGER icon as per demo ?
1. For the search on the top bar, we use the product search shortcode, not the WordPress search default. For your search, you can use the custom CSS below:
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.