10 months, 1 week ago #19967
How do I set up the header correctly?
1. How to I add the icons to the top bar, tried using font awesome shorted and does not work
2. When i add search to widget displays with white box - not like demo
3. Depth of top bar seems lot deeper than demo version
4. Can I control the get between the menu navigation to make tighter?
thanks - great theme BTW 🙂10 months, 1 week ago #19975
Any reply on this topic yet?10 months, 1 week ago #19977
Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the late response.
1. For the top bar, you can use the HTML content to input the icon as this:
2,3. Yes, as I see, you have the issue with CSS, please give us your site URL, we will help you check the CSS issue.
4. To reduce menu navigation, please check the config via theme options:
Header/ header ( 1,2,3.. ) options/ Header Navigation/ and change header navigation distance.
Please check it again.
Thanks.10 months, 1 week ago #19978
Thanks for the reply, site URL:
Would you like me to create you admin access?
Sorted top bar icons - thanksO the menu can I make the navigation range Right? so not close to logo?
thanks Simon10 months ago #20013
Sorry for the late response.
As I see, everything works fine on your site.
Please check it and let us know again if you need help.
Thanks.10 months ago #20017
thanks for the reply - still have issue with SEARCH box in top header - it's white not grey like your demo
?? how to I change this pls.
Also - how do I set up the SIDE BAR with BURGER icon as per demo ?
thanks Simon10 months ago #20020
1. For the search on the top bar, we use the product search shortcode, not the WordPress search default. For your search, you can use the custom CSS below:2. For the hamburger menu, we use the option "Canvas menu" for the Header customize. https://prnt.sc/q0it2wPlease check it again.Thanks.6 months, 1 week ago #20762
Can you let me know how I edit the colours used on the:
MY ACCOUNT + WISHLIST6 months, 1 week ago #20763
Can you let me know how to edit the accent colours used on:
WISH LIST + MY ACCOUNT pages.
The accent colour is the golden yellow and wanted to change to orange.
I can not see anywhere in admin
Simon6 months, 1 week ago #20770
Please give us your site URL, admin account. We will help you find the CSS to change that color as you want.
Thanks.6 months, 1 week ago #20776This reply has been marked as private.6 months, 1 week ago #20777This reply has been marked as private.6 months, 1 week ago #20793
Yes, please check it again. I have added the custom CSS to help you change that color.
Thanks.6 months, 1 week ago #20795
Wonderful 🙂 - many thanks for your super support again
Simon6 months, 1 week ago #20798
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.