Tagged: logo change
3 weeks, 2 days ago #28479
Hi, same problem as it was in another topic. Logo change doesn't work and show Trusmile logo instead of uploaded. Please provide a solution for this problem.3 weeks, 2 days ago #28480
Another problem is that import doesn't work 100%. Most likely it cause the issue with style. Please help to sort this as well. I attached images with error and how original and imported looks like.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.3 weeks, 1 day ago #28486
Thank you for contacting us.
1. For the logo, please go to edit the page, we also have the option on the page to change the logo. Maybe it still has the Trusmile logo on the page option.
2. For the style issue, please give us your site URL, admin account. We will help you check it.
Thanks.3 weeks, 1 day ago #284893 weeks, 1 day ago #28490
Thank you, but managed to sort everything myself. Just 1 more question is where to change blue sticky header colour?3 weeks, 1 day ago #284913 weeks ago #28495
1. I have increased the width of the Elementor page content to 1300px. It will help you display the page content as our demo. You can change that value by going to the edit page with Elementor/ Site settings/ Layout/ https://prnt.sc/9VR6wkVpHrpz
2. For the mobile issue, I don't see that issue on our mobile device, but I also added the CSS to help you fix that. Please recheck it.
3. For the header sticky background color, I have added the custom CSS at the theme options/ custom CSS section, you can change that color as you want. https://prnt.sc/y719eD856E42
Please recheck it.
Thanks.3 weeks ago #28497
Thank you! I appreciate your help a lot and if there will be any other small issues I will get back to you.3 weeks ago #284983 weeks ago #284992 weeks, 6 days ago #28505
To fix the footer responsive issue, please go to Elementor/ Tools/ and click to Regenerate File & Data, that will help you fix that issue. https://prnt.sc/lqCQMY8yTktX
Thanks.2 weeks, 6 days ago #28510
Thank you, works perfectly!2 weeks, 5 days ago #28516
Yes, if you need help, please let us know again.
Thanks.2 days, 2 hours ago #285551 day, 20 hours ago #28559
1. For the search function, we have to support the search for the page, post, and product, you can check the config via theme options/ header/ Header icon action.
2. I have helped you fix that issue on your tablet. We have displayed 2 rows because if you have more content for the topbar. With your content, it can display one row on the tablet.
3,4. I have added CSS to help you fix that issue.
5. We will check and update the Yolo Accordion widget to support the template. It will get the content from the Elementor template for the accordion content. Please wait for us.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.