7 months, 2 weeks ago #21748
I've been having nothing but trouble so far with this theme. Many times when I make a change and refresh multiple times, clear my cache, etc., it updates eventually but then sometimes reverts. Sometimes my edits never show up at all. Here are just a few issues I can't figure out:
1. Why is there a white bar on the left side of my slider? http://ip6.3b9.myftpupload.com/
2. I can't figure out how to increase the space of my main navigation menu items.
3. How can I make my main navigation menu not be so centered on the page? I want it to be right next to the phone number.
4. I made the background color of my mobile menu black but it still shows white. Also, selecting "Transparent" does nothing.
Help would be appreciated.
Nick7 months, 2 weeks ago #21749
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you give us your site admin account info? We will help you check all the issues soon.
Thanks.7 months, 2 weeks ago #21751This reply has been marked as private.7 months, 2 weeks ago #21752
A couple other things:
-I would like to remove the stars under the listing, as well as remove the entire hover action with the wishlist, compare, read more, etc. and just have the click go to the product.
2. And then when you click into the listing (http://ip6.3b9.myftpupload.com/product/2020-ssr-caterpillar-d11rs/) :
- Remove the "Browse wishlist" and "Compare" buttons as well as the Reviews tab down by the description.
Thank you7 months, 2 weeks ago #21760
To disable product wishlist, compare, just go to plugin and disable that plugin. It will help you remove that action button.
We also have the option via theme options/ WooCommerce to disable that button.
We have helped you do that and fixed another issue.
Please check it again.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.7 months, 2 weeks ago #21765
Thank you. Would you mind sharing how you fixed the other issues so I know for future reference?7 months, 2 weeks ago #21778
1. To disable product review, please go to WooCommerce / Settings/ Products/ and disable product rating.
2. For white space on the home page, the issue from the CSS. I have added custom CSS to theme options/ custom CSS tab.
3. To increase menu navigation distance, please go to theme options/ header/ your header number/ and change the "Header navigation distance" to your value as you want.
4. To make the menu not center, I also added the custom CSS to theme options.
Please check it again.
Thanks.4 months, 1 week ago #22918This reply has been marked as private.4 months, 1 week ago #22923
To disable the Wishlist and Compare option on the single product, you need to deactivate two plugins.
Please check it again, we have disabled that plugin on your site.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.