I actually need to remove the yellow color and use this one instead:
Also I need to fix the menu because works in the homepage only versus all other pages are different and I don't know how to fix the issue.
I do have a banner with all the brands under the home page pictures and I need to make it as a slider (same size as you see it)
Thank you for contacting us.
1. To change the text color, please go to theme options/ Styling options/ and change the color as you want.
2. We have the option to select the menu header style on the page, which will overwrite the config at the theme options. Please check your page option and turn off that config. That will get the config from theme options.
3. Please give us your site URL, admin account, we will help you check it soon.
1. We have checked and fixed the theme options - styling color config on your site. After saving the theme options, you should clear the cache.
2. For the page that has a different menu with the theme options, please go to edit the page/ check page options/ page header and turn off the Header customize on/off config.
3. Please use the theme option to change the page style. We don't use the customize setting.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.