7 years ago #4352
Hi Yolo Team,
Here are some new bugs and feedback that me and my manager have found:
1. Issue: If I set 'Header Navigation' -> 'Float Menu' on, then the single 'product category' & 'Contact us' & 'About' page title background has some issue.
The reason I set 'Header Navigation' -> 'Float Menu' is because if my customers are using small resolution laptop, they can not scroll up or scroll down the menu since my company has more menu items.
I myself changed the setting in 'Home' page, it now can work with 'Float Menu', but for Product Category & 'Contact us' & 'About' page, it doesn't work well at the moment.
I also set the page title background image in 'Product' -> 'Category' -> 'Page Title background' and as well as Image height, none of them are working for 'Float Menu'
**Also, I tried something by myself, now the product category's menu is different from Homepage or Contact us page again, I did checked your email before. You mentioned that I didn't choose the menu type in Theme options, I was looking for it for one hour and can't found anything that related to what you were saying before.**
2. Issue: Compare list title dot doesn't align with the text. Also it only happens on small resolution laptop.
3. Issue: We just have a discuss about the menu social icons / shopping cart / search box / login/register on home menu bar.I would like to ask if we can achieve the menu bar as below:
- Move social icons back to the original position ( under contact us )
- Move search box under company logo ( centre alignment )
- Move shopping cart / login&resgister to the top right, which is a layer over the whole website. ( Already test it with Top bar, but my team doesn't like the way it present )
4. Feedback: I am using default WooCommerce Categories for my mobile version, it doesn't have pages. I then set YOLO products list but the thumbnails are really big and it doesn't have the column settings. It would also be better if customers can click the product title to view the product.
5. Feedback: The wishlist 'Clear all' & 'Compare' button would be better if they have the same CSS style, so customers can clearly see the buttons and it would be better for presentation. ( The button style would be better if it has the same style as 'View Cart' / 'Check Out' that I've sent to you earlier )
Also, for the Wishlist, if I click the 'Wishlist' or 'Compare' button, it has an unknown number showing over the button. Another question is how I can change the compare icon?
I understand I've already bothered you a lot and did something stupid by myself. I REALLY appreciate any helps you provided so far!
Asuka7 years ago #4353
Posts: 3This reply has been marked as private.7 years ago #4375
Tracy BuiYoloTeamTopics: 0
Thanks for contacting us.
It seems that you have contacted our leader and developers directly. Now we solve this topic.
If you have many questions, don't hesitate to ask us. We are ready to help you.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.