I realized that some parts of my website, in the woocomerce and the word "Categories" in the header of my website are not translated into Portuguese.
I installed Loco translate to do the translations, but I realized that the words were already translated, but on the website they are still in English.
Can you help me please?
My website is https://onlinemudas.com.br
Can you tell me know the string can't translate to Portuguese? We will help you check it again.
- In the header the word "Categorie" needs to be changed to "Categorias"
- On the "Related Products" Products page, change to "Produtos Relacionados"
- On the Checkout page "Returning customers?" change to "Está de volta?"
- "Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code" change to "Tem um Cupom? Coloque o código aqui"
- "Additional Information" switch to "Informações Adicionais"
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.