I'm new to website development.
(1) I have dowloaded your "Leonado package" file and I have looked for instruction for uploading the files to WordPress but I cannot find them. I don't know which files to upload and where to upload them to in WordPress.
(2) I saw the "dummy content" files and the instruction but I don't know which files to upload and where to upload them to in WordPress.
(3) Please provide me complete steps or screenshots or video for uploading the Leonado theme to WordPress.
Thank you very much!
Thanks for contacting us!.
You can view the instruction in here:
Thank you so much for sending the instruction.
(2) I tried to follow the step below but I could not find the "envato-wordpress toolkit.zip" file. Could you please send me this file or point to where I can find it?
(2) Also wanted to get some clarification on the theme update manual option. Do I go to themeforest and download the latest theme from there and upload it to my WordPress?
1. The Plugin "envato-wordpress-toolkit": Currently, you don't need to use it, you can update the direct last new theme and plugin from Dashboard.
2. Yes, you can go to ThemeForest and download the latest theme from there and upload it to your WordPress.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.