Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
We have an option to select the background image for the page. Please go to edit the page/ page option/ page title and enable the option: Custom Background Image. https://prnt.sc/5k8txpu0SLIy
Please recheck it.
Regards.
Yes, if you need help, please let us know again.
Regards.
Hi.
I have checked and fixed that issue on your site. https://prnt.sc/Fg4UlJRblPEq
Please recheck it.
Regards.
Hi.
Please provide us with your site URL and admin account. We will help you check that issue soon.
Regards.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please provide us with your site URL and admin account. We will help you check it soon.
Regards.
2 years, 3 months ago in reply to: receiving this error The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were #31189Hi.
Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the late response.
I have removed the file attached on your ticket and maybe you have changed the password.
Please give us that info again. Don't forget to check the "Set as private reply" box to protect the site info. https://prnt.sc/cJSh7VdgQmb1
Regards.
Hi.
Sorry for the late response.
Your ticket status is pending, so I can't see the ticket at the front end. I have to go to the back end to approve the ticket.
I will help you fix the issue with some custom CSS.
Please give us your site admin account. We need access your site to help you fix the issue.
Regards.
Hi.
Sorry for the late response.
Your ticket status is pending, so I can't see the ticket at the front end. I have to go to the back end to approve the ticket.
To edit the footer, please go to Elementor/ General/ Post type and check Footers. https://prnt.sc/5PH1MS9oB2Pc
Then you can edit the footer with Elementor.
Please recheck it.
Regards.
Hi.
I have checked your blog page, and the other link still works fine. If you need help, please let us know again.
Regards.
Hi.
Sorry for the late response.
Your ticket status is pending, so I can't see the ticket at the front end. I have to go to the back-end to approve the ticket.
I have checked your blog post: https://yogarina.ch/shavasana/
The image works fine. https://prnt.sc/gi4rxq-8Ec4_
Maybe the issue has been solved. If you need help, please let us know again.
Regards.
Yes, if you need help, please let us know.
Regards.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
To fix that issue, you can use the custom CSS below:
.woocommerce .single-product-info .single-product-image-wrap .woocommerce-main-image { width: auto; }Regards.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
To edit the footer block, you need go to Elementor/ Settings/ General/ Post type/ and check to Footers.
Then you can go to edit the footer with Elementor.
Please recheck it.
Regards.
Hi.
If you have imported a demo, you can easily edit the page content as you want.
So for the blank page, you need to build the page, drag/drop the widget, and config the widget. Having a page like our demo will take a lot of time.
Please provide us with your site URL and admin account. We will help you import demo data.
Regards.
-
AuthorPosts
