Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hi again.
I have tried to translate that string via loco translate on our site, it still works fine.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
Sorry for the late response.
We have checked and fixed that issue on your site.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
6 years, 4 months ago in reply to: Yith Wishlist button hides behind image in gird only on first load #21360Hi again.
Sorry for the late response.
Yes, we also have the plan to update our theme on the next time, to using bootstrap 4 and font-awesome 5.
With the bootstrap 4, it uses flex, it will more flexible.
For the add to the wishlist icon, can you give us the product link to have that issue? I also check some page, everything is fine.
I'm afraid of the issue of the with YITH premium plugin.
Thanks.
Hi again.
Please check it again.We have fixed all the issues.
Thanks.
This reply has been marked as private.Hi again.
Yes, we have checked and fixed that issue on your site.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
As I see, you can change the primary color via the theme options/ styling options. As I said, you need clear the cache for that file https://castlefarmbishton.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/yolo-custom-css/custom-style.css
because it will render a new CSS to overwrite the original color.
Thanks.
Hi again.
I don't see that issue on your site. Please check it and confirm that again.
Thanks.
Yes, please let us know again if you still have that issue.
Thanks.
Yes, I also changed the timezone to Madrid, the event calendar still correct your date time. Can you give it again?
We also added the CSS to show the search bar filter on the under 991px device.
Thanks.
6 years, 4 months ago in reply to: Element "Yolo Products" not show full products in category. #21325Hi again.
I have checked your site, to show full the product of that category, you need to enable the filter option.
I have show 35 products as you want, please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
To add the custom field to shop page, before the page title, you need to change the source code at file:
wp-content/themes/yolo-sofani/framework/core/functions/woocommerce.php line 62 with the function:
yolo_woocommerce_template_loop_product_title()
Please check it again.
Thanks.
And you also need to upgrade your PHP version to a new version, it will help you fix that issue.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
As I see, you need to activate the WooCommerce plugin first.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
The issue from the outdate template file. On the next time, we will update our theme and update that template file soon.
Please wait for us.
Thanks.
-
AuthorPosts
