Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
We have exported our demo image to this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q7_B7KqV-nezUHXROg-knrHeojHGKE6I
You can get that image and use your site as you want.
Thanks.
Hi again.
Sorry for the late response.
1. For the footer Facebook icon, it gets the different font awesome version. We will check and updated the font-awesome icon soon.
2. For the contact tell link, I have checked and fixed that issue on your site.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
For the event calendar page, as I see, you don't have an event at the current time in May.
Please check your event start DateTime again to show the event in May.Thank.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
As I see, the alert message from that plugin. After deactivate the plugin, the quick view button still works fine.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
For the trainer custom field, please use the trainer field name for that field to get the data for the class page.
Now it shows the trainer info on your class details page.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Thanks. If you love our plugin and our support, please give us a review on Envato.
Thanks.
6 years, 4 months ago in reply to: Element "Yolo Products" not show full products in category. #21291Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please give us your site URL, admin account. We will help you check that issue soon.
Thanks.
Hi.
To turn off the share button on the shop page, please go to Theme options/ Social Profile and uncheck to social share checkbox.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Yes, I have seen that issue from the custom CSS. Now it fine. Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
On the next time, we will update our theme and also optimize the source code. It will help you improve your site.
Please wait for us.
Thanks.
Hi again.
We have checked and added the custom CSS to help you fix that issue.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
I'm still getting the error when access to your admin. Maybe you have blocked that request from another country.
I come from Vietnam. Please check your server config to let us access to your admin again.
Thanks.
And for the home page animation, please edit the page and check row/ column animation again. We have fixed that issue on the updated version.
Thanks.
Hi again.
1. For the home page image quality, I don't see that issue as you have, please check it and give us the correct image to have that issue.
2. For the contact us form, you can check the config. As I see, you don't add the field value to the message body, that is the reason you can't see the field input.
3. For the footer, please check the Footer content again. I just see two social configs on your shortcode.
Please check it again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
Please go to the theme option, save the config, and clear the cache on your server again.
It will help you fix that issue.
Thanks.
-
AuthorPosts
