Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
This reply has been marked as private.7 years ago in reply to: Stuck at "Import all widgets successfully, please wait process posts…" #19647
Yes, please give us the site admin account. We will help you check the issue soon.
Thanks.
Hi again.
Can you give us the link have the issue?
I have checked your blog, product page, but the heading image still display as this https://prnt.sc/p7zszx
Please check it and let us know again.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
We have checked and seen the issue on your site.
We will check and let you know soon.
Thanks.
7 years ago in reply to: Stuck at "Import all widgets successfully, please wait process posts…" #19643Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please give us your site URL, admin account. We will help you check the import demo again.
Don't forget to increase your PHP config as this article, it will avoid the timeout when importing demo.
https://yolotheme.com/knowledge-base/recommended-php-configuration-limits/
Thanks.
Hi again.
Yes, we can access to your site admin but the SFTP account doesn't correct. Can you check the SFTP account again?
We also try another Instagram plugin on your site, but it also can't work with your account. I don't know why. I need more time to check it.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please give us your site URL, admin and FTP account. We will help you check it soon.
Thanks.
Hi again.
The WPbakery page build has the option visible for the row and column section.
Please check the page again.
Thanks.
Hi again.
We don't have the option to change the offcanvas menu.
But if you want to change that color, you can provide the custom CSS.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please give us your site info with the Naveda theme. We will help you check it again.
Thanks.
Yes. If you still have the question, please let us know again.
Thanks.
Yes, I can access to your FTP, but for the wp-admin. It doesn't let me access to your site dashboard.
Can you create a link with that shortcode and turn off the maintenance mode. I can check the layout and debug via the source code.
Thanks.
Hi again.
I have checked and fixed the blurred image. Can you give us some image of the responses issue? As I see, it still looks fine.
Thanks.
Hi again.
Sorry, the SFTP account info is not correct. It doesn't let me access to your site. If yes please give me the Cpanel account. We can access your site with that account.
We also try to install some Instagram plugin to get the image on your site, but it not working. I'm not sure about that, but maybe the issue from your server.
Please check it and give us that info again. We can help you check it.
Thanks.
Yes, please create a page with the Yolo Recent News shortcode and select the category to show the content as you want.
Or you also can use the Yolo Blog shortcode.
Please try it again.
Thanks.
-
AuthorPosts
