Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Okay, I have refund money for you.
Regards.
Jackie.
Thank for your comments.
We will check this conflict with my theme and update in next version.
Regards.
Jackie.
Thank you for your review.
In next version, we will update RTL, process optimize to make theme faster, update shop ajax filter ...
Please wait for the update.
Regards.
Jackie.
Hi Again.
I'm done, please check your site again. We will update this in next update version.
Regards.
Jackie.
Okay I see. This is the conflict between our theme and Custom Area Plugin, not recent news style.
I'll check it on my theme and feedback you again.
Regards.
Hi Again.
I'm did find this page as you want.
I have a login to your site and go to your homepage but it still shows SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Then I create new page to check this shortcode http://thaliakardatou.diet/check-recent-news/ and it still work.
Can you disable coming soon mode?
Regards.
Jackie.
Thanks 🙂
Hi Again.
I'm done. Please check your site again.
Regards.
Jackie.
Hi Again.
Thank you for feedback us.Yes, currently we sort this category as an alphabet, we will update more config for category filter in next time.
Regards.
Jackie.
Hi Daniel.
Thank you for feedback and so sorry for late response.
We have added custom CSS to help you fixed this issue with font-style italic.
Please check it and let me know again if you need something.
Regards.
Jackie.
Hi Again.
Can you give us your site URL and admin account? we will help you check this issue on your site and give the best solution for you.
Regards.
Jackie.
Hi Again.
Yes, we found issue with "Yolo Team Member" shortcode, if correct when you click to title it will popup info of this member. We will check it and update this issue soon.
Regards.
Jackie.
Hi Again.
We have fixed this issue. Can you give us your site and admin account via private reply? We will help you fix on your site and we also release new version in next time to fix this issue and update more.
Regards.
Jackie.
Hi.
Thank you for feedback us and so sorry for the late response.
I think ours promote popup can help you do it. You can add any content to Popup Content at theme options/ promo popup, it allows to add HTML content as you want.
Regards.
Jackie.
Hi Josanf.
Thank you for feedback us and we sorry for the late response.
Can you give us admin account via private reply? We need to check your shortcode data setting.
Regards.
Jackie.
-
AuthorPosts
