Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the late response. We are on the Lunar new year holiday.
To optimize the site and improve the speed, please use the cache plugin as an Autoptimze plugin, you also can use the cache server Cloudflare.
For the translation, I see your cart also translates to your language, if you still have the issue, please give us some screenshots.
For custom font, do you want to add the custom font to the theme? Please let us know again.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the late response. We are on the Lunar new year holiday.
To increase the word display under the service description, please change the source code in file:
wp-content/themes/yolo-medilab/templates/service/style-grid_03.php line 62.
Increase the number 95 to the number you want.
Thanks.
Yes, if you need help, please let us know again.
Thanks.
Sorry for the late response. We are on the Lunar New Year Holiday. We will try to help you soon.
Thanks.
This reply has been marked as private.Hi.
Sorry for the late response.
We are in the Lunar New Year holiday. As I see, the ticket has been solved. Maybe you have fixed that issue.
Please check and let us know again if you need help.
Thanks.
Hi.
I see your heading blog page background color changed to E7DDD5 color. Where did the color need to change? Please give us a screenshot of that.
Thanks.
3 years, 8 months ago in reply to: How to change the color of mini-cart and search icon on the header menu #28979Hi.
This is the custom CSS to change the header icon color:
header.yolo-main-header .icon-search-menu { color: #yourcolor; } .shopping-cart-wrapper .widget_shopping_cart_content .widget_shopping_cart_icon { color: #yourcolor; }Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Hi.
I have checked and removed the height of the blog header, now it gets the same size as the cart header. Please recheck it.
For another page created by Elementor, we hide the default page heading and add the heading section from the Elementor widget. https://prnt.sc/AG-l51E0j5my
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Hi.
I have checked and fixed the outdated template files issue on your site.
Please keep that version on your site, we will add the update on your site to the new version next time.
Thanks.
Hi.
I have checked and fixed that issue on your site.
Now you need to go to edit the page with the Yolo Products Grid widget, select the category again and update the page.
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Hi.
Maybe you have fixed that issue. https://prnt.sc/P_tkXx5hzZ0p
Please check it and let us know again if you need help.
Thanks.
Hi.
Please give us your site's live URL and account to access your live site. We will help you check it.
Thanks.
Sorry, I don't see that issue on the AR language; https://prnt.sc/um1X2HeYteaJ
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Yes. I have helped you change the source code at file: wp-content/themes/yolo-medilab/framework/core/functions/class-breadcrumb.php line 94 to fix that issue.
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
-
AuthorPosts
