Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Yes, you need to set the layout content width to be boxed to avoid that issue.
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Hi.
To set fullwidth for the background, please enable the "Stretch section" option. https://prnt.sc/mZvF6D33U0Hv
I have helped you do that. Please recheck it.
Thanks.
This reply has been marked as private.Hi.
Please give us the URL, we will help you check it.
Thanks.
Yes, you can find that string in the loco translate plugin to translate. https://prnt.sc/pGfO_GGpPdWu
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Hi.
You can import manual demo data via the Tools/ Import/ WordPress and upload the content.xml file from the folder dummy content from the file download.
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Hi.
What do you want to change? Please let us know more about that.
Thanks.
Hello.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please give us your site admin account.
We will help you check it soon.
Thanks.
This reply has been marked as private.Hi.
I have installed the Loco translate plugin to help you translate the "Read More" string.
Please recheck it again.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please give us your site URL, admin account. We will help you check it soon.
Thanks.
Yes, if you need help, please let us know again.
Thanks.
Hi.
I have added the CSS to the theme options. https://prnt.sc/_EBRUV5Jd-TP
Please recheck it, I have to hide that label on the product details.
Thanks.
Hi Nadia.
I have installed the Loco Translate plugin to help you translate strings from our theme. https://prnt.sc/KkLXzFN6rt-N
Now you can check the string need to translate into your language.
Thanks.
Hi.
I have tried to import the demo content via wp import, but it has the 413 error.
Please follow that link to fix that issue.
https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-unix-bsd-nginx-413-request-entity-too-large/
Thanks.
-
AuthorPosts
