Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hi.
1. To connect Booked plugin with WooCommerce, please go to Products and create a new product and check "Booked Product": https://prnt.sc/C0dnJaADJ6yj
2. Go to the Appointments/ settings/ custom field tab, create a product selector field, then add the product have created before. https://prnt.sc/I7-N9hVoqEg1
It will help you show the product in the booked calendar form.
Please recheck it.
thanks.
Thanks.
Hi Dana.
I have checked the theme install, it still works fine.
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please go to Envato and check the download, or via email. You will see the info about the renew.
Thanks.
Yes, if you need help, please let us know again.
Thanks.
Yes, I have changed the source code to help you get the correct order for the Thai language.
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Hi.
1. For the search function, we have to support the search for the page, post, and product, you can check the config via theme options/ header/ Header icon action.
2. I have helped you fix that issue on your tablet. We have displayed 2 rows because if you have more content for the topbar. With your content, it can display one row on the tablet.
3,4. I have added CSS to help you fix that issue.
5. We will check and update the Yolo Accordion widget to support the template. It will get the content from the Elementor template for the accordion content. Please wait for us.
Thanks.
Hi.
Please recheck it. https://prnt.sc/UaQZICVcZo1e
Now it displays the Soma Seed category first.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
I have checked it on my site, it still works fine when I change the HTML tag for the secondary heading.
Please give us your site URL and admin account. We can help you check it on your site.
Thanks.
Yes, if you need help, please let me know again.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
I have added the last version of that plugin to our server.
Please remove the version on your website and install the plugin again. It will get the last version from our server.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Hi.
The overlay background color using for another page. So I have added CSS to help you hide the overlay background color for the product details page.
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please give us your site FTP account. We need to enable debug to check the source code.
Thanks.
Hi.
1. For the breadcrumb, the "Gift vouchers" is the category, and the "Gift voucher" is the product name. It doesn't have a duplicate product category name. Please recheck it.
2. If you want to show the background image for the single product title, please go to Theme Options/ Shop/ Single Product and upload your picture. https://prnt.sc/uNzkrCheWCPZ
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
Hi.
I have changed the source code at file: wp-content/plugins/kannabis-framework/kannabis-framework.php to help you change the product category order.
Please recheck it.
Thanks.
-
AuthorPosts
