In this article, we will guide you how to translate language on Kidzone – Children Kindergarten WordPress Theme by using PoEdit software. Follow these steps to translate this theme:
– Step 1: Download and Install PoEdit tool.
– Step 2: Open PoEdit software and open the .po file of your preferred language in PoEdit then search your line which you want to change. To do this, select the Edit button > Find Option.
– Step 3: In the Search Window, type the text string you are looking for. Once it is selected, replace the text in the Translation text area in the lower part of the window with your preferred translation.
– Step 4: If you’d like to edit another text string, just repeat Step 1,2.
– Step 5: Click “Save” to save the configuration. The .mo file will be auto created.
– Step 6: The final step, you need to rename of the .mo file with the Code Name of your language.
Please see the language code list HERE
For example en_AU.mo for English(Australia)
– Step 7: Navigate to Settings > General > Site Language to select your language.